Win tech for you and your teacher
JACK didn't get a good education.
Some teachers do a bang up job though.
So - let's do something good for them. Tell us about a teacher who does a damn good job.
They could find themselves the winner of £1,000 worth of tech, like a new laptop, Sonos Play I and Bluetooth headphones.
And their school'll get a grand's worth of goodies for new tech too. Fancy
All you need to do is fill out the boxes below.
A judging panel will pick Britain's finest teacher..
The folks at Oxford Edtech Labs are stumping up the prizes. They streamline teacher workloads with Flytdex using top tech.
Terms and Conditions
Standard Union JACK / JACKfm / JACK Radio Competition Terms and Conditions apply
The Promoter shall administer the Competition and allocate the Prize as follows and shall ensure that the Competition Terms and Conditions shall contain terms that give effect to the Prize Conditions set out below. The Promoter shall ensure that all entrants to the competition are notified of and accept the Prize Conditions before entering the Competition and again before accepting a Prize.
1. The Competition shall open on Friday 1st March and close on Sunday 17th March 2019. The entry mechanic is as follows: listeners must go to UnionJACK.co.uk / JACKfm.co.uk / JACKRadio.com, vote for a Queen song and register.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any 20th Century Fox, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies. The Promoter shall allow one entry per household only.
3. There will be one prize package. The prize package consists of: 1 x copy of the film Bohemian Rhapsody and 1 x Bose® Solo 5 TV sound system.
5. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. 20th Century Fox reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that 20th Century Fox reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
Promoter: Union JACK / JACKfm / JACK Radio
© 2018 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.