Win £10,000 with Spice Girls
Fancy being in with a chance of winning £10,000?
Well, luck you.
Thanks to the Spice Girls and Union JACK, you can.
Just fill out the form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Promotion. Participation instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents of the UK, (inc. Channel Islands and Isle of Man) who have downloaded the JACK Radio and/or Union JACK app, or who have completed the entry form online.
- JACK Radio National Ltd employees of its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, listeners must either download and open the JACK Radio and/or Union JACK app, or complete the online entry form between 3pm Monday 27 May and midnight Sunday 23 June, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on the 23 June, 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- All valid entries will be entered in the prize draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- “Liking” of the JACK Radio and/or Union JACK Facebook pages or retweeting any tweet does not count as an entry into the competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- JACK Radio National Limited will use your information that you provide with your entry for the purposes of the competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of emails from JACK Radio National Limited.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw by the Promoter at 11am on Monday 24 June, 2019.
- There will be one Prize of £10,000. The Prize cannot be exchanged, is not transferable and no alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Winner will be notified by email, within 10 working days of the end of the Promotional Period. If for any reason, a winner fails to respond to communication within 10 working days of the initial email notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve entrant selected in the same manner.
- PROMOTER: JACK Radio National Limited, Chilbrook House, Suite 4 Oasis Business Park, Stanton Harcourt Road, Eynsham, Oxfordshire OX29 4TP (“JACK Radio” or the “Promoter”).